The Student Room Group

Deloitte Scholars 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by UJS
Accenture looks really good too. I was too late for it, could not apply. My Deloitte first round interview is next week.

All the best to you I hope you get it! Yeah Accenture is amazing loved the company I couldn't pass up the opportunity!
Can you still apply?
Original post by HomerSimpsun
Can you still apply?

yo
Reply 63
yo

Not sure as they must be in the end stages of the process now. Most people would have applied around December. You could email them to ask, though, you never know.
I got rejected before the tests online would anyone know why? I had AAA but all in humanities English, History and Media, do you think thats why?
When do you chose which sector to do? e.g. tax, audits etc.
Original post by studdybuddy101
I got rejected before the tests online would anyone know why? I had AAA but all in humanities English, History and Media, do you think thats why?

I've recently applied and have got invited to take the online tests - I think your grades are fine, higher than mine.
Has anyone completed the online test recently and is waiting for results? Maybe someone applying for tax in London?
Original post by NeXT2530
Has anyone completed the online test recently and is waiting for results? Maybe someone applying for tax in London?

yes i have
Does anyone know any other schemes stil open other than ibm and Deloitte?
Original post by Ethanhammond
yes i have

Have you been invited to interview? I have passed screening and have received feedback for the tests few days ago and no response since then
Original post by studdybuddy101
Does anyone know any other schemes stil open other than ibm and Deloitte?

I reckon IBM's is no longer open to new applications (if we mean the Futures Scheme and not the apprenticeship, which is few years long and thus not comparable to Deloitte Scholars) but the questions still stands. Anyone knows?
Original post by NeXT2530
I reckon IBM's is no longer open to new applications (if we mean the Futures Scheme and not the apprenticeship, which is few years long and thus not comparable to Deloitte Scholars) but the questions still stands. Anyone knows?

Oh yh, I meant because I had already applied to both but thanks. Sorry should have been more clear.
Reply 73
I had my partner interview just over a week ago and still haven't heard back. I'm not very hopeful but it seems they've been slow in communicating at all stages of the process - has anyone else had the same experience?
u muppet u gotta chenge it into 2018 get rekd
Original post by tony_t
Is it too late to apply?

Yes tony u ****
yo

yo wuu2

Quick Reply

Latest