Book my driving test.
    Get Alien: Isolation.
    Make a YouTube video.
    Learn German.
    Do a song.
    Watch Charisma On Command videos.
    Watch Predator 2.
    Finish watching Alien 3.
    Blog about doing a Summer bucket list for 2016.
    Compete in a Chess tournament I started.
    Compete against my Portuguese friend at AtWar.

ReputationRep:
    Your bucket list sounds pretty interesting. I'm a bit of a nerd so the chess competition got me pretty excited!! :emo:

Good luck with your bucket list and keep us all updated!!!

ReputationRep:
    Key: Bold = Completed. Underlined = Ongoing.

Completed: Watch Predator 2 and Book my driving test.

Ongoing: Get Alien: Isolation, Finished watching Alien 3, Blog about doing a Summer bucket list for 2016 and Compete against my Portuguese friend at AtWar.

I'm doing quite well at AtWar. Currently, I own all of the Americas, the Pacific and East Asia. My capital is Chicago, I believe. It is very well defended, probably impossible to reach my capital and capture it successfully do to his ongoing need to spend the bulk of his income on the war in Asia. His capital is London and he has it not as well defended than mine, though I suspect I will never successfully capture and hold it. However, I did manage to successfully invade the British mainland, to my suprise, with a very small faux invasion force. I sent them in as a distraction but they maanged to capture every other city in the British mainland, Glasgow, Birming and York, to my suprise. I have main substantial gains in Asia, though the war may be long there. I suspect if I reach as far as India, which I have launched a very daring small attack on this turn, his forces from Europe will keep my at bay, preventing me from going much further. The war in Asia has been going unexpectedly well for me. A massive, large-scale battle took place in Laos, in which my oponent himself (represented in-game by his General) fought. He succeeded in holding Laos, but his forces were heavily deplete, his General and a handful of weak troops survivng, with no reinforcements in-sight nearby. I, on the other hand, have plenty of continuing reinforcements in the area, which I have used to launch another attack on Laos which, unless he has some forces within range that I am unaware of, should succeed and I should take Laos and kill his General in the process. If you're wondering, I'm (represented in-game by my General) safe and sound in New York. The biggest achievement I expect to make this turn is kicking him out of South-East Asia.
    (Original post by similarBlank)
    Book my driving test.
    Make a YouTube video.
    Learn German.
    Do a song.
    Watch Predator 2.
    Finish watching Alien 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by similarBlank)
    Book my driving test.
    Make a YouTube video.
    Learn German.
    Do a song.
    Watch Predator 2.
    Finish watching Alien 3.
    Finished watching Alien 3, not as good as Alien and Aliens. (Slight spoilers.) To me the Alien franchise ended after Aliens and Alien 3 was like some nightmare Ripley had during stasus.

Also, bought Alien: Isolation - Ripley Edition from GAME.

ReputationRep:
    Beat my friend at AtWar.

Unfortuently, it was by default as he had to go to the hospital and thus the game disconnected him after a few days, meaning I won automatically.

I'm not sure who would'e won had this not happened. It would've been close I think, but I think he might have just nudged it had he directed his troops correctly and pushed me out of Asia.

ReputationRep:
    Added a new one which I have finished, after doing for the past few days.

I watched the entire Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Trilogy. Coincidentially, the day after I started watching the first one they announced they're making a fourth one with a new cast.

Update on the list: I just got through to the finals of my Chess competition yesterday. I'm not going to learn German nor probably do a song.

ReputationRep:
    Final blog:

Successful tasks:
    Book my driving test.
    Watch Predator 2.
    Finish watching Alien 3.
    Watch the Diary of a Wimpy Kid trilogy.

Partially Successful tasks:
    Make a YouTube video.
    Watch Charisma On Command videos

Abandoned tasks:
    Learn German.
    Do a song.

All of the tasks I set out to do I completed apart from the two I abandoned and the two that I partially did.

I've started making a YouTube video and, thus, techically did not "Make" a YouTube video as of yet. I also watched a couple Charisma On Command videos but not the spending a whole day watching them I had intended.

I successfully blogged about a Summer bucket list for 2016. The chess tournament is still ongoing. I'm in the finals currently and just yesterday won the first of three games to win the gold.

Overall, quite successful.

Thank for reading and goodbye.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.