The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My dissertation survey takes 1-2 minutes, I'd be extremely grateful to anybody that fills it out!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PKY8G6R

Thanks!
Finally started editing my dissertation today! The end is in sight!
Hi everyone, if you have the time could you fill in my dissertation questionnaire please? It is on the impact of live streaming and social media on charity events. I would appreciate your time and answers, it should only take a couple of minutes to complete. Thank you for your time!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QNG522R
Reply 143
Hey GUYS... I need help, currently doing my dissertation and I need people to answer the survey on 'The Normalisation of Drugs' Ive attached the link will take no longer than 5 MINUTES Thank You. http://tinyurl.com/jhzgqtz
Hello, I am a 3rd year psychology student at Manchester Metropolitan University, and I am looking for participants to get involved in my study. The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of social media and perceived peer support on body satisfaction. If you’d like to participate, please do so by following the link below. Thanks https://mmupsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dhdgyCnUZ8CB7c9
Reply 145
Original post by studentGA24
Hello, I am a 3rd year psychology student at Manchester Metropolitan University, and I am looking for participants to get involved in my study. The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of social media and perceived peer support on body satisfaction. If you’d like to participate, please do so by following the link below. Thanks https://mmupsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dhdgyCnUZ8CB7c9

Done!
Would you mind doing mine please?
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M27KCMH
Reply 146
Please could you spare 1-2 minutes completing my dissertation survey- happily return the favour. Thanks in advance. https://goo.gl/forms/2EqKzhqr3cbLunsv1
How is everyone getting on with their dissertations? I have about 2.5 weeks until mine is due and I still have quite a bit of writing to do, but I'm feeling quite prepared and positive!
Reply 148
Original post by GoingToBurst
How is everyone getting on with their dissertations? I have about 2.5 weeks until mine is due and I still have quite a bit of writing to do, but I'm feeling quite prepared and positive!

My first draft is due in 2 weeks and I have just wrote the title! Aaaaaaaaaaaah.
Procrastinating on TSR like a boss when I have 6 weeks to hadn in my disso
Original post by hlb1234
My first draft is due in 2 weeks and I have just wrote the title! Aaaaaaaaaaaah.

Have you done much prep for it and just need to write it or are you going to be cramming this next 2 weeks?

Original post by Darren A
Procrastinating on TSR like a boss when I have 6 weeks to hadn in my disso

How long is it? 6 weeks is a decent time left, I wouldn't worry too much :smile:.
Have you done much prep for it and just need to write it or are you going to be cramming this next 2 weeks?

How long is it? 6 weeks is a decent time left, I wouldn't worry too much :smile:.

It's very long. Journalism ******** you see.

I finished about a week ago - just got to do the final edit :-)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Darren A
It's very long. Journalism ******** you see.

I always feel bad moaning about my 10,000 word dissertation when I hear about unis that have to do 25,000 for their undergrad dissertations. Wouldn't wish a longer one on anyone. Hope you get through it okay! :smile:
Original post by Anna.Karenina
I finished about a week ago - just got to do the final edit :-)

Eeek I can't wait to be at that stage! :biggrin: When is yours due? I plan to finish writing this weekend, which gives me a little less than 2 weeks to edit. I just wish I didn't have other coursework to be doing this week otherwise I'd get finished a bit earlier :frown:.
I always feel bad moaning about my 10,000 word dissertation when I hear about unis that have to do 25,000 for their undergrad dissertations. Wouldn't wish a longer one on anyone. Hope you get through it okay! :smile:

Eeek I can't wait to be at that stage! :biggrin: When is yours due? I plan to finish writing this weekend, which gives me a little less than 2 weeks to edit. I just wish I didn't have other coursework to be doing this week otherwise I'd get finished a bit earlier :frown:.

Mine's due 2nd May :-) As soon as I'd finished actually writing it, there was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, which was wonderful! We got to hand it a 2,000 word draft to our supervisor, so as soon as I have that back, I'm going to read through the entire thing and make corrections where necessary, as I've already finished an intense editing session.

We have a 3,500 word essay due a week before our dissertations are due. I finished mine last week, but I know that most people aren't going to give that essay any attention :P
Mine's due 2nd May :-) As soon as I'd finished actually writing it, there was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, which was wonderful! We got to hand it a 2,000 word draft to our supervisor, so as soon as I have that back, I'm going to read through the entire thing and make corrections where necessary, as I've already finished an intense editing session.

We have a 3,500 word essay due a week before our dissertations are due. I finished mine last week, but I know that most people aren't going to give that essay any attention :P

Wow well done getting finished so early! Mine is due a month before yours and I'm still not finished writing, but I'm getting there :smile:.

I feel like unis just like to add extra work for no reason haha, we have a 3500 word essay due exactly a week before our dissertations too. I just need to edit that now though, so that's a bit of pressure off :biggrin:.
Wow well done getting finished so early! Mine is due a month before yours and I'm still not finished writing, but I'm getting there :smile:.

I feel like unis just like to add extra work for no reason haha, we have a 3500 word essay due exactly a week before our dissertations too. I just need to edit that now though, so that's a bit of pressure off :biggrin:.

It's only because I have a toddler, so I try and get ahead as much as I can :-)

It's insane! I don't know why they do it! What do you study?
I feel a bit of a fraud being on here :biggrin: I'm with the OU and we don't do dissertations as such- however I do have 2 end of module assignments to do- one 5000 words and the other 3000 so 8000 in total on 2 different subjects so probably just as stressful!
It's only because I have a toddler, so I try and get ahead as much as I can :-)

It's insane! I don't know why they do it! What do you study?

You're incredible, I honestly don't know how parents manage to juggle uni. A woman on my course has a child and I think she's a superhero, I can't understand how she finds the time haha. I study accounting & finance, what about you? :smile:
Original post by princessmaire80
I feel a bit of a fraud being on here :biggrin: I'm with the OU and we don't do dissertations as such- however I do have 2 end of module assignments to do- one 5000 words and the other 3000 so 8000 in total on 2 different subjects so probably just as stressful!

You're not a fraud at all, OU is just as valid as brick uni :biggrin:. What are your assignments on? :smile:
You're incredible, I honestly don't know how parents manage to juggle uni. A woman on my course has a child and I think she's a superhero, I can't understand how she finds the time haha. I study accounting & finance, what about you? :smile:

You're not a fraud at all, OU is just as valid as brick uni :biggrin:. What are your assignments on? :smile:

Thank you! One is a creative writing assignment and I've chosen to do a piece of life writing about something that happened to me a few years ago. The other is on language and creativity although I'm still pondering on that one 😊

Latest