Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I met a nice girl at a school ball, and have recently been sending her text msgs. However, she is going away on Weds. and when she comes back I will be on holiday for an additional 2 weeks which in effect means I won't be speaking to her for a month. My question is should I ask if she would like to go out tomorrow before she goes on holiday or leave it till after I come back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyrotec)
    I met a nice girl at a school ball, and have recently been sending her text msgs. However, she is going away on Weds. and when she comes back I will be on holiday for an additional 2 weeks which in effect means I won't be speaking to her for a month. My question is should I ask if she would like to go out tomorrow before she goes on holiday or leave it till after I come back?
    Tomorrow, definately. That way, if she actually likes you, then shell be itching to see you again whilst on holiday and stuff..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyrotec)
    ask her to go out tmr, so you know how things are between you too...
    almost like a promise if you knwo what i mean? so you two will be like cant wait to see each other!

ps: 'm not a girl by the way, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    And if you go a month without seeing her and just txting youll just get bored/most likely not see each other ever.

ReputationRep:
    Yup - I'd agree with everyone else Tomorrow for sure, it may never happen otherwise and if things go well you'll both be dying to see each other by the end of your holidays.

ReputationRep:
    Ah k cheers guys, and gals I'll see wot she is doing tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Yup make sure you see her tomorrow. My friend was in the same situation but chose not to see her, when he got back from holiday she was going out with someone else.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.