Turn on thread page Beta

Beauty and the Beast Musical watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen this?

Is it worth seeing?

ReputationRep:
    Oh is it coming back/on tour? Or are you going to America?

Anyhoo looooads of people i know went to see it in London and they all LOVED it! Said it was really enjoyable and well worth it (the money)

-x-

not seen it but http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=408159
    random plug :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    Oh is it coming back/on tour? Or are you going to America?

Anyhoo looooads of people i know went to see it in London and they all LOVED it! Said it was really enjoyable and well worth it (the money)

-x-
    I think it's coming back on tour/is on tour. It's on in Edinburgh soon.
    Hopefully I'll be able to go!

I've voted in the poll dh!

ReputationRep:
    It's good, has a nice whimsical quality to it (but in a good way) I preferred it to the lion king musical (tbh I don't see what the fuss was around it, it was ok)

ReputationRep:
    I saw it in London it must have been 7+ years ago and from what I can remember it was really good. There's the most awesome scene where all of the plates etc. dance. My friend went to see it in York for her 18th birthday and she said she really enjoyed it more than other ones she'd seen in the West End like the lion king.

ReputationRep:
    I went to see it after seeing the short version in disney Florida..i thought itwas really good :P But then i lOVE beauty and the beast..i realised that this is quite old cos i saw it in Milton Keynes last year..can't remember when., possibly october time.

ReputationRep:
    I saw it about 5 years ago. GO SEE IT, it's amazing. Obviously I'm slightly biased as it's my favourite Disney movie, but still it's total love <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel80088)
    I went to see it after seeing the short version in disney Florida..
    I saw that. It was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    If you liked that you really should see the full length version!! Though the guy playing gaston was really weird in the one i saw! :P twas a bit off putting!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't Hugh Jackman play Gaston a while back? I love his singing voice.

ReputationRep:
    Seen it in the Point in Dublin bout four to five years ago!! Brillant!! The Transformation (from Beast to Man) was fantastic

ReputationRep:
    I saw it at the hipprodrome in bristol. It was very good but go to London to see the LION KING its BETTER!!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.