Turn on thread page Beta

why do guys treat girls they're into like babies? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ever met a guy or girl and they treat you like a baby? Or more talk to you like a baby and not a grown woman/man?

Like everything you do and say is "aww so cute" or " omg I wanna bite you" in a playful way ( I wish in a naughty way) Like their in awe as if your a kid and not a sexy grown person?

ReputationRep:
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyHunt)
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
    Waste yout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Waste yout.
    I run the NHS :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Random fb pm from some random wierdo in India?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Ever met a guy or girl and they treat you like a baby? Or more talk to you like a baby and not a grown woman/man?

Like everything you do and say is "aww so cute" or " omg I wanna bite you" in a playful way ( I wish in a naughty way) Like their in awe as if your a kid and not a sexy grown person?
    Nope, if I'm into a girl it's because she actually stands a chance of keeping up with my overactive brain

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I run the NHS :smug:
    Well you ****ed it up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Nope, if I'm into a girl it's because she actually stands a chance of keeping up with my overactive brain

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You remind me so much of eeyore my god.

ReputationRep:
    lmao repped

ReputationRep:
    You really need to find the right sort of man.

I'd bite you and throw you around a little bit, then bite you again.

Then when you're feeling down, dress up nicely (both of us) and go on a cute date.

Until I can drag you home to bite you some more.

ReputationRep:
    Yawning

I'll sit down and wait for the normal people to come out.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I know, I'm an ass

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They are trying to assert dominance. You must fight back or your position in the pack will be forever lower.

ReputationRep:
    The thing I dislike more than people who treat those they like as babies, are people who actually act like babies.

ReputationRep:
    Well, have you tried actually acting like a baby? **** yourself and cry all the time and I'm sure their behaviour will change soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    The thing I dislike more than people who treat those they like as babies, are people who actually act like babies.
    I can assure you I don't act like a baby in any way shape or form.

I like to be carried though god it's so hot when he lifts you unexpectedly but I don't like awes

girls im into Im super shy around,

I thought it was generally the other way round :lol:

but seriously, id say its amazing how many people treat cats like babies / children

ReputationRep:
    I can assure you I don't act like a baby in any way shape or form.

I like to be carried though god it's so hot when he lifts you unexpectedly but I don't like awes
    I was just making a general statement. :lol:

Of course, that must feel very empowering.

Yeah I hate it when they act like that.

In some conversations, I'll feel like I'm connecting deeply with a guy and then they pull the line 'aww that's so cute' and really put me off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Yeah I hate it when they act like that.

In some conversations, I'll feel like I'm connecting deeply with a guy and then they pull the line 'aww that's so cute' and really put me off
    Thats Sad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.