The Student Room Group

Axe attack on German train injures 4

Scroll to see replies

He had ISIS flags in his room he'd handprinted and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as he was doing it.

He was also a "refugee". ****ing disgusting.
Original post by BasicMistake
So are you in favour of a Trump-style blanket ban on Muslims?

No, just the ones who are against western values.
Original post by Casserole
There has been gross misreporting on this news story. 20 haven't been injured, it's 4. 4 ethnic Chinese from Hong Kong on holiday in Germany. The others were treated for shock. Which is nothing compared to the massive life threatening wounds by an axe. According to an eyewitness, the father and boyfriend of his daughter suffered more extensive injuries, as they fought to protect the mother and his girlfriend.

Note no other people were injured. Only the Chinese. Which suggests a racial motive, as terrorists seek maximum casualties.

Of course western media are not saying any of this, because it doesn't fit the narrative of Islam vs the West.

Accurate as I know that family. They were supposed to travel to England for a special occasion.
Original post by Josb
It's cute to see you quoting the Daily Mail. :biggrin:

The guy shouted "Allah akbar" ffs.

If a guy shouted "heil Hitler" before killing people, I doubt that we would debate whether he was a "true" Nazi, that its ideology is not to blame, that prison and a foreign conflict are the actual reasons of his act, etc.

I gave you the daily mail because people have an aversion by anything said by the likes of the guardian. You didn't listen to anything I said... It is what MI6 and MI5 say... Unless they are lefty loonies? And I'm sorry if I find the french mentality that all citizens should french above all else troublesome.

Actually I'd lump neo-nazis like the guy who killed Jo Cox in the same category as Islamist terrorists like that who killed those people in Nice.

I'm saying what I am saying because the reaction to start banning mosques etc, which is what people want is counter productive. Islamophobes and fascists are the same thing. Horseshoe Theory.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Actually I'd lump neo-nazis like the guy who killed Jo Cox in the same category as Islamist terrorists like that who killed those poeple in Nice.

Me too, but it's not the same prevalence.
Original post by Plagioclase
Please use your brain for a moment and look at when I posted. It was a couple of minutes after the story broke, at which there was no more information than "20 injured in axe attack on train in Germany". Your apology is accepted.

Fair point, and of course I owe you an apology.

Who have thought, with all these guys called Mohammed screaming "Allahu Akbar!" as they killed and axed people, this guy would have turned out to be Muslim too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending