Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm currently about to start my second year of level 3 animal management at Rodbaston college. I am hoping to continue my studies through to university with a degree course in conservation and ecology.
    I have looked at several unis my favourites currently being Bournemouth and Chester.
    The criteria I am looking for are location, facilities, opportunity to work with or tailor my course towards ape and primates, uni lifestyle, reputation and the opportunity to study abroad.
    Any advice anyone can give to me about courses or what universities to enquire about would be much appreciated!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    You really have to learn to do your own research. You've got a list of things that are important to you and UCAS has a list of all unis offering the course. Go through each and see what they have to offer then narrow it down.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 28, 2016
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.