Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any students here that got a 2:1 in second year of uni but got a first overall? What did you do differently?

ReputationRep:
    How far off of getting a first in second year were you? Did you feel that you could've done more, or did you feel that you were putting your all in? I have lots of tips for getting a first, but some insight on your current studying would be helpful first .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoingToBurst)
    How far off of getting a first in second year were you? Did you feel that you could've done more, or did you feel that you were putting your all in? I have lots of tips for getting a first, but some insight on your current studying would be helpful first .
    What are your tips on getting a first am in a similar situation to the person above, PM me if you want more details of my situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoingToBurst)
    I got 64%, studying Accounting & Finance, I do feel I could have done more/put more effort into revision for exams, but for assignments I feel I did give them my best shot but still didn't manage to get anything above 68%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blyts-_)
    I got 64%, studying Accounting & Finance, I do feel I could have done more/put more effort into revision for exams, but for assignments I feel I did give them my best shot but still didn't manage to get anything above 68%.
    Oh I can definitely help you out then, I study accounting and finance too hahaha! i'll pm you!

ReputationRep:
    Can you choose your modules? Choose more exam based modules rather than assignments if that is what you perform best in

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.