The Student Room Group

Need help im so confused :/

Okay so i don't actually know how to describe this, basically i went on holiday last week to Sunny Beach in bulgaria, it's basically a party sort of thing. it was all going well and i was having a great time meeting new people and talking to them, by day 3 we was exhausted so we decided to hit it hard first and then go and chill somewhere, so this is where it starts, we ended up going to sort of a bar/club thing, we sat down with drinks and this guy came up to us and so did a girl, the girl had a boyfriend but we was all talking about random ****, the girls boyfriend then came and my mate who was trying to hit on her legit probably **** himself hahaha but anyway the boyfriend was super cool and invited us to sit with him which we did, the whole group was norweigan and there was a few boys and a few girls, i basically started talking to this girl and so we went up to go get some drinks. once we finally sat down we was again just chatting random shizz i then asked her to come to the atm with me because i had no clue where it was, so we got up and started walking to find it , as we was both drunk it probably took us about 30 minutes to walk to it when it only takes 5 mins, on the way we was just laughing and it seemed like we was really getting along, once we got to the cash point we decided to head back to the bar to find that all of our friends are gone, so we was just surfing the strip , got shots, did balloons you know all that ****, we then went back to the bar and found her friend . he was a real cool guy and we got along really well, so here we start walking home, one of her friends had a argument with her and walked off with a few blokes so it was just me her and her friend walking, it was probably the longest walk again as we was just pissing around not giving a **** and i kept looking at her and i aint going to go cringe in this post but like i felt good and happy with her which is real new for me, she kept saying to me that i should sleep in her room because she doesn't wanna be alone but i decided to decline as knowing me and knowing what alcohol does i know what was going to happen but i decided to respect her and i said it will be fine and she will be back, so i gave her the bag i was looking after her, pulled out her key and said goodnight and good luck in the future, i gave her my Facebook which she added, i decided to message her asking if the flight was well and stuff as that was her last night and i also mentioned that i hope her friend got home safe and to tell her friend who helped us home that i said hi, which she replied to and said she had a good flight and the night was fun, now i don't know why im even making this post but legit i really really really want to talk to her and spend more time with her but obviously im in the ****ing UK and she's up in Norway, so all you experts please help me! i literally feel like i like the girl even tho it's been one night?? please help <3

PS sorry for long story and i've probably made so much grammar mistakes, im "tired"
It is one night. You were drunk,
Presumably you are at school, so you have a problem she is a long way away.
Resume contact and see if you still get on when you are sober.

See how well you get on anf maybe you cna get round to going to visit Norway or in some circumstances her coming to the UK.
Start saving.

She might not be interested at all now. You seem to placing a lot on that one night.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
It is one night. You were drunk,
Presumably you are at school, so you have a problem she is a long way away.
Resume contact and see if you still get on when you are sober.

See how well you get on anf maybe you cna get round to going to visit Norway or in some circumstances her coming to the UK.
Start saving.

She might not be interested at all now. You seem to placing a lot on that one night.

im 18 and working and i think she is 22, and the only thing is, i dont know how to start the conversation without her feeling maybe abit weird
Reply 3
b 4 u
Reply 4
i'll bump idk tho.
Reply 5
where are the paragraphs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending