Friends and acquaintances watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    How are you all doing on this warm sunny and yet so un sleepable day

ReputationRep:
    Sunny day? Are you lost brav? It's 11:30pm...

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully the heatwave hasn't hit my area yet. Meant to arrive tomorrow morning though :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Sunny day? Are you lost brav? It's 11:30pm...
    Not quite and I've been functioning on like 8 hours sleep over two days okay :cry: it's still sunny if you squint
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Fine, thank you. And you?

Even air conditioning doesn't help my cause since most days are "unsleepable" for me :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Thankfully the heatwave hasn't hit my area yet. Meant to arrive tomorrow morning though :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In my area it's set to be 32 degrees, I've been in a hotter climate but it's so hot and can't even stay in and out doors.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    Fine, thank you. And you?

Even air conditioning doesn't help my cause since most days are "unsleepable" for me :lol:
    Atleast you have AC, I opened the window but I'm scared of being bit by insects lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't feel too warm indoors for me. And there's always this with the duvet threading between the legs for when ___ gets real:

Name:  delete 1.PNG
Views: 138
Size:  65.6 KB
    Plenty of other things to keep me up though
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by M451)
    It doesn't feel too warm indoors for me. And there's always this with the duvet threading between the legs for when ___ gets real:

Name:  delete 1.PNG
Views: 138
Size:  65.6 KB
    Plenty of other things to keep me up though
    Thought it was only me who did this haha except I feel cooler with the duvet over me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Thought it was only me who did this haha except I feel cooler with the duvet over me
    I do all sorts of things tbh, I remember sleeping in the small gap between my bed and wall when I was younger. Now I bet that isn't one that people can relate to
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by M451)
    I do all sorts of things tbh, I remember sleeping in the small gap between my bed and wall when I was younger. Now I bet that isn't one that people can relate to
    Nope I can't say I've done that the only thing I've done similar to that is slept the other way round so when my mum has woken me up, she finds I've disappeared lol

ReputationRep:
    Nope I can't say I've done that the only thing I've done similar to that is slept the other way round so when my mum has woken me up, she finds I've disappeared lol
    I had to learn to adapt when my younger brother would end up horizontal across the entire bed.

I've done a disappearance but that was real; I ended up in a wardrobe when I was around 8 and couldn't take snoring any more. It works the other way as well, I sometimes assume there's a pile of blankets and duvet in the corner of a bed and whoop, there's a sibling.

I think that's enough spamming this thread with my beyond weird history of sleeping habits.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by M451)
    I had to learn to adapt when my younger brother would end up horizontal across the entire bed.

I've done a disappearance but that was real; I ended up in a wardrobe when I was around 8 and couldn't take snoring any more. It works the other way as well, I sometimes assume there's a pile of blankets and duvet in the corner of a bed and whoop, there's a sibling.

I think that's enough spamming this thread with my beyond weird history of sleeping habits.
    My sleeping habits are also weird, I sometimes sleep talk so I used to mention stuff like having fights with my friends or being scared lol and saying how I'd make my mum breakfast in bed
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Atleast you have AC, I opened the window but I'm scared of being bit by insects lol :rofl:
    :lol:

Awww :console:

You need to try and sleep tho :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My sleeping habits are also weird, I sometimes sleep talk so I used to mention stuff like having fights with my friends or being scared lol and saying how I'd make my mum breakfast in bed
    I've had family members do that and I sometimes worry I'll say something in my sleep that I'll regret :eek:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Indeterminate)
    :lol:

Awww :console:

You need to try and sleep tho :yep:
    I can't :sad: too many deep thoughts in my brain and I finish school tomorrow anyways :awesome:

(Original post by M451)
    I've had family members do that and I sometimes worry I'll say something in my sleep that I'll regret :eek:
    I already did that sometimes I forget if I'm asleep or still awake

ReputationRep:
    Really hot got fan on full blast and my windows are open

ReputationRep:
    I can't :sad: too many deep thoughts in my brain and I finish school tomorrow anyways :awesome:

I already did that sometimes I forget if I'm asleep or still awake
    But is it as bad as sleep paralysis :ashamed2:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by M451)
    But is it as bad as sleep paralysis :ashamed2:
    I suffer with it, I've nearly "died" a few times in my sleep and sometimes I feel locked inside. Its so horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I suffer with it, I've nearly "died" a few times in my sleep and sometimes I feel locked inside. Its so horrible.
    I feel your pain

It's not normal for me but if it happens one night it will continue to happen every time I sleep that night and it's just horrible trying to stay up all night if it starts.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.