The Student Room Group

Lse reading list books help

Hello. I am studying Alevel and planning to apply for Lse Accounting and Finance course. ( It's hard but i really like the school) ? The school has a list of Preliminary reading, below :
If you wish to gain further insight into the subject we suggest that you look at one of the following books:

P Atrill and E McLaney Financial Accounting for Decision Makers (7th edition, FT Prentice Hall, 2013)
A Bhimani, C T Horngren, S M Datar and M V Rajan Management and Cost Accounting (5th edition, FT Prentice Hall, 2012)
Z Bodie, R Merton and D Cleeton Financial Economics (2nd edition, Prentice Hall, 2009)
W Clarke How the City of London Works (7th edition, Sweet and Maxwell, 2008)
P Howell and K Bain Financial Markets and Institutions (5th Edition, FT Prentice Hall, 2007)

Does anyone have one of these books ? It would be so nice if i can borrow any of these from you guys ? Thank you very much.
I could pay lending fee if you want as long as it is affordable.
Original post by huongtra2105
Hello. I am studying Alevel and planning to apply for Lse Accounting and Finance course. ( It's hard but i really like the school) ? The school has a list of Preliminary reading, below :
If you wish to gain further insight into the subject we suggest that you look at one of the following books:

P Atrill and E McLaney Financial Accounting for Decision Makers (7th edition, FT Prentice Hall, 2013)
A Bhimani, C T Horngren, S M Datar and M V Rajan Management and Cost Accounting (5th edition, FT Prentice Hall, 2012)
Z Bodie, R Merton and D Cleeton Financial Economics (2nd edition, Prentice Hall, 2009)
W Clarke How the City of London Works (7th edition, Sweet and Maxwell, 2008)
P Howell and K Bain Financial Markets and Institutions (5th Edition, FT Prentice Hall, 2007)

Does anyone have one of these books ? It would be so nice if i can borrow any of these from you guys ? Thank you very much.
I could pay lending fee if you want as long as it is affordable.

Your local library should be able to source these for you for free.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending