Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So basically I was with my sister and she was listening to one of the Shake it Up songs. (Btw neither me or her has actually seen the show. Maybe one episode but idk. But the song use to be on the channel. ) She asked me about another song I use to play with the person from shake it up. It took me a while but I found out which one she meant. The person from shake it up wasn't even on this show.

Heres one of the songs for it. (Not the same one she wanted to know)

Spoiler:
    Show
    So did anyone watch it when you was younger. Tbh I still find the songs quite catchy. First time I listened to it in a few years.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna bump this as I posted it at like 3am.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Im gonna bump this as I posted it at like 3am.
    OMG THIS! Yeah I was called Britianna High or something and it used to come on ITV every Saturday a few years ago. But it got cancelled after its first or second series or something!

I remember that girl with the short hair. Her name was Claudia or Claudine! And she was that *****y character you'd love to hate! I loved her character! Omg, I remember this it was SOOO good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Empire Odyssey)
    OMG THIS! Yeah I was called Britianna High or something and it used to come on ITV every Saturday a few years ago. But it got cancelled after its first or second series or something!

I remember that girl with the short hair. Her name was Claudia or Claudine! And she was that *****y character you'd love to hate! I loved her character! Omg, I remember this it was SOOO good!
    Yeah I was pretty sure her name or the actresses name was Claudia. Turned out to be claudine. Pretty close. I think one is called Lola, Danny, Jez/ Jed and I cant remember the rest.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Yeah I was pretty sure her name or the actresses name was Claudia. Turned out to be claudine. Pretty close. I think one is called Lola, Danny, Jez/ Jed and I cant remember the rest.
    Yeah I immediately went and did some research! I can't believe it premiered when I was in Year 9! It feels like forever ago! And it only spanned 9 episodes! I love a good musical drama!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.