Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,I am a from Sweden and I have been studying in exile for 4 years now..I am planning on studying abroad in UK, but don't know what secondary school to attend.I can make the money for a private school, but I am planning on checking how good the non fee secondary schools are compared to the fee paying secondary school..Is there anyone here who can recommend me a school to attend while studying 6th form?I know that some of you might say that it varies depending on where I will be staying in UK, but don't worry about that, because I haven't decided where to live in UK yet and will probably choose to live in the place for the right secondary school to attend.I am planning on attending Cambridge University next year, because studying is what I do for living so I need to get myself there and guarantee my staying there! So please help me out, thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epistemophilic)
    Hello everyone,I am a from Sweden and I have been studying in exile for 4 years now..I am planning on studying abroad in UK, but don't know what secondary school to attend.I can make the money for a private school, but I am planning on checking how good the non fee secondary schools are compared to the fee paying secondary school..Is there anyone here who can recommend me a school to attend while studying 6th form?I know that some of you might say that it varies depending on where I will be staying in UK, but don't worry about that, because I haven't decided where to live in UK yet and will probably choose to live in the place for the right secondary school to attend.I am planning on attending Cambridge University next year, because studying is what I do for living so I need to get myself there and guarantee my staying there! So please help me out, thanks!!
    There too many to list. Have a look at this list.

I wish you the best of luck in the UK!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.