Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey

im sorry if this has been discussed b4...but i haven't been on this forum for ages....so again please excuse me

i juss have a question regarding clearing. ive read b4 in some other forums that usually clearing spots in medicine is usually given to international students? is this possible? is it true tht one would get a better chance to get in through clearing if they try again ..since they have already been through the interveiw process...like one could explain their situation and tell them that they had gained more work experience ( working in the pediatrics word at the hospital, working with kids who have downs syndrome at after school programs adn so on)...will this work..can i call earlier than 19th of august...since i already have my marks?

and one more question.....if i do not get thru from clearing..ill b doing biomed for the first yeear..but can i apply to go to medicine for the next year ...liike drop biomed and start from year one the following year in medicine....i dont want to take a gap year...( sned in application b4 15th oct 04 )
    sorry for asking so many questions..its just that im an international student
    (north america) and i really am not fully 100% sure of the british system..
    thank you 4 ur time.
    *cat eyes*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.