Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    Why???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What is your 4th favourite food? Please explain in detail and include 1 sentence in French. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [9 marks]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ssaw:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    Why???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    cause its like 30 degreessssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    What is your 4th favourite food? Please explain in detail and include 1 sentence in French. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. [9 marks]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My 4th favourite food would be garlic bread, as it complements my first favourite food ( spaghetti bolognese ) perfectly. It has a distinctive taste compared to other side dishes such as chips and I like the combination between the juicy garlic and the crunchy bread, which Pizza hut achieves particularly well.pain ciabbata ail est probablement mieux que le pain baugette stlye cependant, mais je ne suis pas l'un de discriminer.

ps.plz be generous with the marking

ReputationRep:
    I will never get AMA thread titles.

ReputationRep:
    Does the flannel have a pattern/image on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acontium)
    Does the flannel have a pattern/image on it?
    its just a light blue I'm afraid ; nothing special
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    My 4th favourite food would be garlic bread, as it complements my first favourite food ( spaghetti bolognese ) perfectly. It has a distinctive taste compared to other side dishes such as chips and I like the combination between the juicy garlic and the crunchy bread, which Pizza hut achieves particularly well.pain ciabbata ail est probablement mieux que le pain baugette stlye cependant, mais je ne suis pas l'un de discriminer.
    ps.plz be generous with the marking
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ol
    well its a good effort, I'll give you that.
    Points to improve on: 4th should be fourth, irregular spacing, irregular capitilization (Pizza Hut not Pizza hut jc) , that french sentence jeesus
    Pain a l'ail en style ciabatta est probablement plus delicieux que le pain en style baguette cependent, ca m'est egal. ROFL not sure tbh, u chose a nasty sentence to translate with google!
    Commendable points: All the english, your reasons, grammar was very accurate, punctuation as well
    Overall mark = 7.33333/9
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I will never get AMA thread titles.
    PRSOM
    XD
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ol
    well its a good effort, I'll give you that.
    Points to improve on: 4th should be fourth, irregular spacing, irregular capitilization (Pizza Hut not Pizza hut jc) , that french sentence jeesus
    Pain a l'ail en style ciabatta est probablement plus delicieux que le pain en style baguette cependent, ca m'est egal. ROFL not sure tbh, u chose a nasty sentence to translate with google!
    Commendable points: All the english, your reasons, grammar was very accurate, punctuation as well
    Overall mark = 7.33333/9
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks for the in depth feedback ! I'm pretty bad with capitalisation so thanks a lot for reminding me about using them with proper nouns but its not like I'm doing english at uni so its alright.... and yh google translate really let me down with that translation but thats not too surpsinging... thanks for giving me such a high mark, it looks like my begging worked at the end
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    thanks for the in depth feedback ! I'm pretty bad with capitalisation so thanks a lot for reminding me about using them with proper nouns but its not like I'm doing english at uni so its alright.... and yh google translate really let me down with that translation but thats not too surpsinging... thanks for giving me such a high mark, it looks like my begging worked at the end
    LOL! You are welcome! :ssaw: capitilasation is very important m8
    google translate is a beech
    ROFL no i just felt sorry for you tbh, and it was a good attempt, first time I'd put in the sentence in french bit and went down well *taking that for future AMAs*
    aharharharrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    LOL! You are welcome! :ssaw: capitilasation is very important m8
    google translate is a beech
    ROFL no i just felt sorry for you tbh, and it was a good attempt, first time I'd put in the sentence in french bit and went down well *taking that for future AMAs*
    aharharharrrrrr
    I was so bored that I was up for the challenge m8 and thanks for proving me with something to do hehe
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I was so bored that I was up for the challenge m8 and thanks for proving me with something to do hehe
    np
    dare you require another?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    next one really steps up dude

ReputationRep:
    Is it successful at reducing how hot you feel? If so, I might need to get one lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Darelz)
    Is it successful at reducing how hot you feel? If so, I might need to get one lol.
    ^^ fefssdf

ReputationRep:
    np
    dare you require another?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    next one really steps up dude
    bring it on !!
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Breakfast: what did you have? :holmes:*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darelz)
    yh my head is nice and cool so I feel better in this crazy heat - would recommend it !

ReputationRep:
    ^^ fefssdf
    go to your bathroom and grab a cheeky flannel m8

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.