The Student Room Group

Victim of Cologne forced to have abortion

An 18 year old who was raped on new years eve in Germany by Muslim 'refugees' was forced to have an abortion after she became pregnant, as she didn't know if the baby was one of her attackers.

She was thrown to the floor and raped alongside another teenager in front of the main train station enterance and tried miming for the other girl to close her eyes but was grabbed by her face during the attack and forced to look at her attacker, currently there have only been 4 convictions for the mass sexual assault on non-Muslim women by Muslim 'refugees' that seen 1,200 assaults reported.

When people talk about this it tends to be underplayed, as if there girls were just being geering or groped, poor girls being thrown to the wolves by multicultural politicians. It makes me feel ill to read stories like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692184/Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-attack-victim-pregnant-raped.html
(edited 7 years ago)
So sad

they opened their arms to these people and this is the payment
ermm this tragic victim was not forced to have an abortion, she decided to.
Funny how the article doesn't specifically indicate 'Muslim' refugees but OP does.
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
ermm this tragic victim was not forced to have an abortion, she decided to.

Yeah, she could have just equally decided to have the baby of someone who raped her, be realistic.

She was forcefully made pregnant and forced to make a decision about how to deal with the consequences, arguing that she had a 'choice' is pretty weak sauce. If I hold a gun to your head and tell you to get on your knees or I'll shot you, you have a choice in the matter, but not really.

I'm not going to let this become a philosophical argument about semantics and free will, you believe she had a choice, I don't.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Yeah, she could have just equally decided to have the baby of someone who raped her, be realistic.

She was forcefully made pregnant and forced to make a decision about how to deal with the consequences, arguing that she had a 'choice' is pretty weak sauce. If I hold a gun to your head and tell you to get on your knees or I'll shot you, you have a choice in the matter, but not really.

I'm not going to let this become a philosophical argument about semantics and free will, you believe she had a choice, I don't.

you are insulting this poor woman by saying she was unable to make a choice of her own volition. she was not forced to have an abortion.
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
you are insulting this poor woman by saying she was unable to make a choice of her own volition. she was not forced to have an abortion.

Own volition ?

It's a synonym of voluntary, she was forced into the position and left with but one reasonable option.

You are presuming a false dichotomy, unless, you are suggesting that having the baby of some Muslim rapist that thinks she is lower than dirt is a viable option ?

It's a matter of perspective, and the victim(s) are the only one that can provide insight. I'll assume that the above scenario was an unreasonable option and you obviously assume otherwise, it says a lot about your character. And you claim I am insulting the victims(s).. tsk tsk
Own volition ?

It's a synonym of voluntary, she was forced into the position and left with but one reasonable option.

You are presuming a false dichotomy, unless, you are suggesting that having the baby of some Muslim rapist that thinks she is lower than dirt is a viable option ?

It's a matter of perspective, and the victim(s) are the only one that can provide insight. I'll assume that the above scenario was an unreasonable option and you obviously assume otherwise, it says a lot about your character. And you claim I am insulting the victims(s).. tsk tsk

you seem to have amazing insights into the thought processes and personalities of both this unfortunate young lady and myself.*

perhaps you could do a mind reading act to support yourself ?
In all fairness, whilst I'm usually pro-life and I don't agree with abortion in the vast majority of cases, rape is an exception and if I was in her situation I probably would abort too.
Reply 9
I seem to lack the words to articulate my disgust at these events and the authorities' horrific handling of them
Original post by Leukocyte
Funny how the article doesn't specifically indicate 'Muslim' refugees but OP does.

The police report (Which you can google) described them as north african and arabic in ethnicity.
Reply 11

That is realistic. She's in a terrible situation, but it's nonsense to suggest anything was "forced" upon her as if Germany is some sort of backward Chinese-style regime.
Original post by Leukocyte

Get off your cross, will ya.
Own volition ?

Not really. Both choosing to abort and choosing not to abort were reasonable options. I'm not about to condemn this person for choosing to have an abortion, but her decision to abort wasn't the only realistic option she had, there are women who have been raped, got pregnant as a result and chose not to abort, instead choosing to carry the baby to term and raise it. Are you telling me that they made the wrong choice and chose the unreasonable option?

All of which is to say that whilst she was forcibly put in the situation she was in, she was not forced to make the decisions she made after that situation, she was acting of her own volition.*
(edited 7 years ago)
Rapefugees.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending