Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Girls on the pill help? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I'm on Lucette pill and it's only my second month using it, I'm now taking my 7 day break and I took my last pill on Friday at 8pm. It's now Tuesday ( 4 days ) and I still have no bleed? Could I be pregnant? My last bleed came two days after my last pill so I'm a little worried. Also I have been having a lot of discharge since my last pill

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily when I came off the pill took about a week for bleed to start

ReputationRep:
    Some pills (I take one with no break) can mess up your cycle.

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily, my breakthrough (OK microgynon 30) comes anytime between 3 and 5 days after stopping the previous pack. Scared me a good few times as well! Give it until you start taking the new pack and then maybe take a test if it doesn't come

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: July 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.