Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I like milk loads, although only the full fat. we have skimmed at home n thats just wrong. milk is tanfastic as it allows me to have strawberry milk shake. mmmmmm now thats nice. milk on its own is still pretty nice too.

ReputationRep:
    from all the different kinds of milk you can get, the one i hate the most is the full-fat kind, as it is the one which is the creamiest with the most ttaste. as i hate the taste, the one i can stand on its own is skimmed or semi-skimmed.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand skimmed, but I like semi and full fat... Milk is probably something that I drink the most of... Not water, not alcohol, not fizzy drinks, but milk... My friends think I'm odd, I don't blame them...

ReputationRep:
    moo :>
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Tall non fat latte with no cream thanks. Thats about all I have it in, coffee.

I am paranoyed about sour milk. One day we went away in Summer and one of our firdges broke, came home, my brother poured the milk and I almost threw up. You can just imagine it after two days out in the 40C heat. YUK!

ReputationRep:
    It hate milk. It's just cow fluid and I'd rather drink water. Actually, I'd rather drink Coke or lemonade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Tall non fat latte with no cream thanks. Thats about all I have it in, coffee.

I am paranoyed about sour milk. One day we went away in Summer and one of our firdges broke, came home, my brother poured the milk and I almost threw up. You can just imagine it after two days out in the 40C heat. YUK!

eww! that reminds me of the time when i ordered a chocolate milkshake in a restaurant once, and it tasted sour so i complained, they smelt it, and apologised and got me another fresh one! talk about hygiene standards!

ReputationRep:
    I drink milk as a supplement... two pints a day.

Don't particuarly like the taste though, but for a low fat, high protein drink you can't get much better then good ol' milk.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.