This discussion is closed.
charliefarley
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I like milk loads, although only the full fat. we have skimmed at home n thats just wrong. milk is tanfastic as it allows me to have strawberry milk shake. mmmmmm now thats nice. milk on its own is still pretty nice too.
sneezyme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
from all the different kinds of milk you can get, the one i hate the most is the full-fat kind, as it is the one which is the creamiest with the most ttaste. as i hate the taste, the one i can stand on its own is skimmed or semi-skimmed.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can't stand skimmed, but I like semi and full fat... Milk is probably something that I drink the most of... Not water, not alcohol, not fizzy drinks, but milk... My friends think I'm odd, I don't blame them...
vinz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
moo :>
Attached files
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tall non fat latte with no cream thanks. Thats about all I have it in, coffee.

I am paranoyed about sour milk. One day we went away in Summer and one of our firdges broke, came home, my brother poured the milk and I almost threw up. You can just imagine it after two days out in the 40C heat. YUK!
Pencil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It hate milk. It's just cow fluid and I'd rather drink water. Actually, I'd rather drink Coke or lemonade.
sneezyme
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Tall non fat latte with no cream thanks. Thats about all I have it in, coffee.

I am paranoyed about sour milk. One day we went away in Summer and one of our firdges broke, came home, my brother poured the milk and I almost threw up. You can just imagine it after two days out in the 40C heat. YUK!

eww! that reminds me of the time when i ordered a chocolate milkshake in a restaurant once, and it tasted sour so i complained, they smelt it, and apologised and got me another fresh one! talk about hygiene standards!
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I drink milk as a supplement... two pints a day.

Don't particuarly like the taste though, but for a low fat, high protein drink you can't get much better then good ol' milk.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (78)
21.73%
No (281)
78.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed