Hi, guys. Can you please help me with geo?

Watch
thandolp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
To what extent has the prevailing climatic conditions of arid areas influenced soils, vegetation and human occupation?
Oh Geez
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
you shud watch Ary news instead
arichards_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If this is for Edexcel Unit 4 you could use 2 frameworks1. physical, economic, social and political factors overallPhysical - effects of El Nino/ La Nina, geophysical hazards (volcanoes/earthquakes etc), water source availability, geologyEconomic - use of drought resistant crops, accessibility to ground water sources and general water scarcitySocial - food consumption/ food tastesor 2. whether or not climatic conditions are the biggest contributor to differences in soils/ vegetation/ human occupationThere's no right way of doing it as long as you come to a conclusion at the end, define the key terms in your introduction and make sure you have a range
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (94)
38.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.41%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.46%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.35%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7%

Watched Threads