The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Housemate meet and greet for September 2016

Hey everyone,

Havnt seen anyone talking about where they're staying for the coming year so thought it'd be cool to see where people are staying and get to know future housemates!!

Im in brighthelm 08r5 :smile:
Room: SWAN 13C-1, Swanborough 3rd Floor, Ensuite Study Bedroom (7), (non-smoking).

:smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by l.b.99
Hey everyone,

Havnt seen anyone talking about where they're staying for the coming year so thought it'd be cool to see where people are staying and get to know future housemates!!

Im in brighthelm 08r5 :smile:

Did you guys get your first choice of accommodations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did yeah and I applied a week ago lol
Reply 4
Original post by KMLeeson
Did you guys get your first choice of accommodations?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey yeah i did too, i didnt really have too many prefernces though and would of been happy with any of my 3 choices, i applied yesterday spoke to someone on the phone and got pretty much instant confirmation :smile:
lots of people are talking about their accomodation on the sussex facebook freshers group
Reply 6
Original post by kasumikat
lots of people are talking about their accomodation on the sussex facebook freshers group

hi! can i get the link to the freshers group, there are two groups and im so paranoid i dont know which one to join so i didnt join any of them lol.
Original post by u97
hi! can i get the link to the freshers group, there are two groups and im so paranoid i dont know which one to join so i didnt join any of them lol.

yeah i can understand that ( i like followed all of them but most of them arent that active or post lots of freshers events). here's the one that are the most active and made friends from through the group chat: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1628567234059659/

also if you want i can try and add you to the group chat too (i dont follow the chat that much but they do help out and we are all in the same situation) My name is Kira Henry btw ^-^
Reply 8
yeah i can understand that ( i like followed all of them but most of them arent that active or post lots of freshers events). here's the one that are the most active and made friends from through the group chat: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1628567234059659/

also if you want i can try and add you to the group chat too (i dont follow the chat that much but they do help out and we are all in the same situation) My name is Kira Henry btw ^-^

Thank you so much Kira:smile:I joined this one (along with the other ones lol)What you studying?
Original post by u97
Thank you so much Kira:smile:I joined this one (along with the other ones lol)What you studying?

im hoping to study foundation in Computer science (i have an conditional offer so i have to wait to see if i get in) what about you?
Reply 10
im hoping to study foundation in Computer science (i have an conditional offer so i have to wait to see if i get in) what about you?

Thats nice, i got in for international relations :smile: See you there!
Reply 11
Just finished my foundation year in Computer Science, it was actually much more involved than I thought, was a very good year with lots of programming experience
Original post by ll232
Just finished my foundation year in Computer Science, it was actually much more involved than I thought, was a very good year with lots of programming experience

OOOH A COMPTER SCIENCE FOUNDATION STUDENT!!! :biggrin: can you message me about your experience as im soooooo excited about going to sussex and doing computer science (like what accomodation you did, what societies you join, how many females there are but its not like i really care about the number of females)
Reply 13
OOOH A COMPTER SCIENCE FOUNDATION STUDENT!!! :biggrin: can you message me about your experience as im soooooo excited about going to sussex and doing computer science (like what accomodation you did, what societies you join, how many females there are but its not like i really care about the number of females)

Sent you a PM, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything
I have a conditional offer and haven't heard anything about accommodation yet? I applied ages ago and I really want to find out where and who I'm staying with! Does anyone know how I could find out?
Original post by Ella.ferriter
I have a conditional offer and haven't heard anything about accommodation yet? I applied ages ago and I really want to find out where and who I'm staying with! Does anyone know how I could find out?

you'll find out as soon as you get your results so for now we just have to wait....

Quick Reply