Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I have already booked and paid deposit for a standard en-suite room at West village, but now I would like to change my accommodation. I cannot cancel my contract unless I can find a replacement tenant who will come to replace me. The contract is 51 weeks starts from 10/9/2016 and the end date is 02/9/2017. The rent per week is 140 pounds.
    If you would like to stay in West village instead of me, please contact me by PM thank you!
    P.S. I have decided not to get my deposit back, so you will get 250 pounds at the end of stay
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.