The Student Room Group

Studio flat in Glasgow

I have an amazing studio flat in Glasgows Merchant Studios available from 10th September 2016 for 51 weeks.
Unfortunately I can no longer take up the tenancy so am looking to find a replacement tenant and will put you in touch with the studios to do so.

The studio is extremely spacious with en suite and is one of the only silver studios left on the higher floors with views across Glasgow.
Less than 5 minute walk to Strathclyde uni and very close to city centre and all major transport links.

£189 per week includes all bills and utilities as well as wifi and internet and on site games rooms, study rooms and lounges. Built last year, the studio itself and common areas are furnished to an extremely high standard and studio has fully fitted kitchen and stunning bathroom.

Studio can be rented by individual or couple and no price difference either way as is price per studio. One tenant must be a student but the other does not have to be.

If 51 weeks tenancy would be too long I would be able to consider a sub letting arrangement with you so you could rent for a shorter amount of time if staying in the city only for one semester for example.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending