Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For those of you that have previously had the pleasure (or displeasure) of working at Sports Direct, I have 2 questions.1. Did you get paid for your induction?2. On average, how many hours did you get per week?

ReputationRep:
    Inductions are very new, and I never had one. But you will get paid for it. Hours vary week by week, the most I have had in a week is 36

ReputationRep:
    I never had an induction, think they really introduced them sometime after I started and yes you should be getting paid for it.

And in terms of hours, it varies every week and how many the store has going. During term time I usually do 3 days a week (between 16-27 hours a week roughly) and holidays pretty much full time, but again it varies one week can be a standard week normally for me where it's part time hours and another it's full time (so 35+ish hours)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.