Cannot sing to save my life AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    I cannot sing to save my life -AMA
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by shazy2014)
    What is your 5th least favourite song? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Refer to your ideal holiday destination in your answer. [7 marks]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    What is your 5th least favourite song? Explain in detail. You will be marked on your spelling, punctuation and grammar. Refer to your ideal holiday destination in your answer. [7 marks]
    Firstly, I would like to say that my least favourite song is 'yellow submarine'. This is because it is of no importance to me at all, and I don't understand or cannot associate with the lyrics of yellow submarine. This is different to music I listen to which is generally south Asian or Indian music, which originates from my only actually holiday destination, Pakistan. Furthermore, the song sounds as it it was written by a madman, in my opinion. I tend to like songs which I can associate with or the lyrics are applicable to everyday life, and they make sense and are not ambiguous.

Mark me 😀

ReputationRep:
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris
    A woodchuck would chuck x3 or chucks at Norris
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Firstly, I would like to say that my least favourite song is 'yellow submarine'. This is because it is of no importance to me at all, and I don't understand and cannot associate with the lyrics of yellow submarine. This is different to music I listen to which is generally south Asian or Indian music, which originates from my only actually holiday destination, Pakistan. Furthermore, the song sounds as it it was written by a madman, in my opinion. I tend to like songs which I can associate with or the lyrics are applicable to everyday life, and they make sense and are not ambiguous.
    Mark me 😀
    I have to say, a good effort imo. I congratulate you.
    Points for improvement: Being very picky, see my bolded suggested solutions, your only actually holiday is not an ideal holiday so not really answering the part of the question.
    Commendable points: Immaculate spelling, amazing use of grammar and punctuation, detail is very good, I have to say I am impressed mademoiselle XD
    Overall mark:[6.5/7]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I have to say, a good effort imo. I congratulate you.
    Points for improvement: Being very picky, see my bolded suggested solutions, your only actually holiday is not an ideal holiday so not really answering the part of the question.
    Commendable points: Immaculate spelling, amazing use of grammar and punctuation, detail is very good, I have to say I am impressed mademoiselle XD
    Overall mark:[6.5/7]
    Thank you, yes I see what you mean!
    Also well done for figuring out I'm a mademoiselle, a few TSR users her confused 😂
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Thank you, yes I see what you mean!
    Also well done for figuring out I'm a mademoiselle, a few TSR users her confused 😂
    XD well I'm glad u can!
    XD it says it on ur profile rofl
    I'm sure u can sing, u just don't know for sure
    anyway off to bed now, was mighty fine meeting you mademoiselle :ssaw:

ReputationRep:
    How many videos have you done with Ark Music Factory?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    How many videos have you done with Ark Music?
    Zero, I don't even know what that is 😂

ReputationRep:
    What colour undewear are you wearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    What colour undewear are you wearing?
    White underwear today haha

ReputationRep:
    When am I expected to see you on the 'embarrassing singers montage' on X Factor?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think anyone cares?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.