The Student Room Group

Scared I'll lose my friends in sixth form

Okay so I know I may sound a little pathetic or whatever but I've very concerned that I won't have any friends in sixth form.

Recently, I've moved on to a new group of friends and they are more out going and fun, the others were very smart and too smart for me - I hardly had any lessons with them so we sort of drifted apart. I still want to be friends with them, but I really don't think they feel the same.

Anyway, with the new friendship group I feel like I might be pushed out of that as well because all my life I have been, maybe I'm just being paranoid I don't know.

However, the main issue is the fact that I know this one girl, who I hate and she hates me, is going to connect with this group in sixth form. They're her only proper friends, but she spent no time with us before as she was always with her boyfriend who I'm pretty sure will be going to college. We had a major fall out years ago,having been best friends, and we both despise each other. We've had an argument since but now we just don't speak to one another and it's always awkward when she's around and I feel like she's isolating me from everyone. I can't deal with 2 years of that, but it's gone past the faze where either of us can be friends again - we both hate Each other too much. It's a constant worry and I feel like I can barley breath everytime I think about it. Please help me.

Quick Reply