Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which side do you normally sleep on? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a leftie.

Today I found this back-up

ReputationRep:
    23 people viewed this thread, none could be bothered to write left, right, back or front!

ReputationRep:
    When I sleep in a bed with my boyfriend, it really depends on whether it's a single or a double. If it's a single, I'm on the left, if it's a double, I'm on the right. At least that's how it's been for now. We've only spent one night in a double bed, and the other two nights in a single because that's the only bed they had available at the sleep over xD

However if I'm alone in a double bed (mwahahaha) then I sleep on the left

ReputationRep:
    The left

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what side I was last before going to sleep. I like to read or watch videos before sleep and I like to turn around when going to sleep so it's a mix between both. I prefer left usually

When it's hot I'm a righty cause the window is on that side so I can feel the very slight breeze which makes it easier to sleep

ReputationRep:
    left

ReputationRep:
    It always changes, I move throughout the night.

ReputationRep:
    In between right and front

ReputationRep:
    I sleep on my front, although I realise that this is an unhealthy position for my back because the spine is so heavy, but I find it near impossible to sleep on my back for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Thought you meant which side of the bed... in which case it's almost universally the left.

Side of body changes throughout the night.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Left

I amanged to bugger up my left shoulder a few weeks ago by sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    The right.
    I read somewhere, where it's scientifically proven that sleeping on the right is most beneficial to health.
    sleeping on the front is the most harmful

ReputationRep:
    Right

ReputationRep:
    Use to be my left, now I lie on my back because apparently you can get premature wrinkles from lying on your side

ReputationRep:
    On my left.

(Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    I sleep on my front, although I realise that this is an unhealthy position for my back because the spine is so heavy, but I find it near impossible to sleep on my back for some reason.
    RIP.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    on my right, now my face is a bit lopsided :rofl: im not sure whats going on with my lungs but when i turn to the left, i can physically feel less air entering or something like that, making it hard to breathe.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer sleeping on my belly.

ReputationRep:
    right

ReputationRep:
    Right ☺️👍🏼
    I find it more comfortable 💜

ReputationRep:
    Closet leftie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.