Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all,

    I am a qualified English Language teacher. I have a BA in English, a PGCE, a Masters in English and a Masters in TESOL.

    I am currently offering private tuition to International/Home students in English and English Language.

    I am able to proof read assignments, assist with academic skills and give advice on essays etc.

    Thankyou for your time.

What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.