Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who heard about the Hyde Park stabbing yesterday? watch

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A planned bashment "link-up" and "spontaneous water fight" in London's Hyde Park led to violence, with one policeman stabbed and another sustaining injury. Two people are also reported injured from knife wounds. The Met Police confirm that an investigation has been launched.
    People were bottling the police.

ReputationRep:

yes i heard about it on the wireless*

ReputationRep:
    perhaps someone thought the police were inappropriately dressed ?

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh, I was only there a couple of days ago... Jeez this world really is falling apart
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who wants to relocate to Mars with me?

ReputationRep:
    I did. My brother told me about it.

ReputationRep:
    *****y British police.
    They would not do this in America coz they will get killed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In my opinion as always

ReputationRep:
    My cousin in London got caught up in the mob attacking the McDonald's by Marble Arch.

The place was full of these young black thugs jumping over the counter and serving themselves.

Watched a YouTube video of it, and you can see a mother and her young child run out in fright.

Black Lives Matter is a cancer and has absolutely no place in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clee Torres)
    Black Lives Matter is a cancer and has absolutely no place in the UK.
    Was about to respond seriously until I saw your profile picture, realized that this was obvious bait and chose otherwise.

But for anyone else who takes that serious, please ask yourself what an anti police brutality movement has to do with londoners in McDonalds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawliettt)
    Was about to respond seriously until I saw your profile picture, realized that this was obvious bait and chose otherwise.

But for anyone else who takes that serious, please ask yourself what an anti police brutality movement has to do with londoners in McDonalds.
    Anti-police-brutality? Don't make me laugh. BLM is a black supremacist terrorist organisation!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    this is why i dont live in london

ReputationRep:

Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    you seen this btw?

ReputationRep:

Ask yourself this why is a group that states to be about preventing police killing blacks (it's not actually about that) in a country where so far this year a huge 0% of people killed by police have been black and 100%?

ReputationRep:
    It's not safe anywhere. :sigh:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.