Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Me and 2 friends are looking to flat share in Ealing, close to the University of West London. We're all UWL music students, with 2 of us going into our third year, and the other going on to do a masters. It doesn't matter what year you are or what you study, but would be cool to live with someone else from UWL. We have some places lined up but just need to find the last person so we can start viewings. Message me if you're interested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WimboJallis121)
    Hey guys! Me and 2 friends are looking to flat share in Ealing, close to the University of West London. We're all UWL music students, with 2 of us going into our third year, and the other going on to do a masters. It doesn't matter what year you are or what you study, but would be cool to live with someone else from UWL. We have some places lined up but just need to find the last person so we can start viewings. Message me if you're interested!
    Hello, My name is Rhiannon. I will hopefully be doing a first year in Criminology and Psychology in UWL. I haven't received my results yet however, I am hopeful. House sharing is a fantastic idea considering that student accommodation prices have gone up and the don't look like they are coming down. To contact me please find me on Facebook. I am Rhiannon. Nain. Morrison-Williams and my picture is of me wearing a yellow bridesmaids dress.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.