Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date a fat person? ladies and gents give me your opinion and state your gender obviously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you date a fat person? ladies and gents give me your opinion and state your gender obviously
    No

ReputationRep:
    It's not about how fat or skinny you are, it's about your personality, and morals, that's what matters.
    Love comes naturally, with no regard for big or small, tall or short, fat or skinny.

ReputationRep:
    Female
    Some that is a little tubby (or dad bod)? Sure. Fat? Most likely not; I doubt I would find them attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Quite a lot of different levels of fat so it makes the question way to vague to get a proper answer.
    Anywho I can't really after being fat a few years ago and making the move to be slim I know all the worst parts about being fat. Plus makes it harder to do things outside together that isn't just a picnic like a bike ride or something. Ovs not true for every fat person but can be.
    Overall no I wouldn't date a fat women being a guy

ReputationRep:
    How fat are we talking? Because I know a lot of girls who call themselves fat and aren't even close to being overweight.

ReputationRep:
    How fat? A bit of chub doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    no...

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    How fat? A bit of chub doesn't matter
    Border line obese? Double chin, chubby face, bit of a gut..Thunder thighs
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I'm a guy and no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Border line obese? Double chin, chubby face, bit of a gut..Thunder thighs
    As long as she's a raging feminist :love:

I have done.

I'm a girl and I would date an overweight man, but not a morbidly obese man.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl , depends on how fat ?
    But otherwise no because I just would not be able to feel attracted to them really .

ReputationRep:
    I would date someone that is fat, but like Platopus said, not morbidly obese.
    Weight doesnt matter IMO unless it seriously affects their health.

ReputationRep:
    Guy
    No

ReputationRep:
    i was in a relationship with a guy who is clinically 'fat'

ReputationRep:
    Female and it depends on many things.

ReputationRep:
    Male
    No

ReputationRep:
    Female

And it really depends upon how unhealthy/overweight they are. Attraction comes into it of course although it's not the most important thing in the world to me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.