Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'5, 66kg (10.4 Stone) Size 10-12 size clothes.
    But I'm not so happy with my body and wonder what advice people can give me as I want to lose about a stone, tone my stomach and thighs and get back to being size 8-10!

Any advice would be helpful!

ReputationRep:
    1200 cals a day,high protein.
    6 meals of 200 every 3 hours.
    lots of water.
    gym 4/5 times a week.
    an hour per session, build a sweat,none of this walking bull****. vary your workout, ie 15 mins on different machines.
    sleep.
    willpower.
    effort.
    the fat will melt off.
    good luck.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i got one postive rep for good advice and one negative rep for bad advice! seriously who ever gave me the neg rep, tell me EXACTLY what its bad advice?at least ****ing own up.
    she goes by what i said, she will lose weight with her eyes closed and feel great

ReputationRep:
    Wtf, that sounds like all the advice I've ever read about weight loss and fitness. Who'd neg you for that?

OP - If you'd like a general eating plan, Weight Watchers can be very effective. It's less intense than crash dieting, and it takes into account calories burned by exercise so you can afford to eat a little more than usual some days.

ReputationRep:
    someone who knows **** all.

ReputationRep:
    walking is better than nothing though.. walking places instead of driving will help burn calories.

ReputationRep:
    agreed but you burn like a cal an hour walking.

ReputationRep:
    If you're walking really slowly you wouldn't burn much, if you're walking a bit quicker you have the potential to burn off 100 calories if you're walking at 2mph. I does also depend on the size of the person though.
    Here is a good reference.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.