Turn on thread page Beta

Should I buy it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There's a game I want to get but I want to get the version with the DLCs. I found it on eBay for £8.99 and am thinking of buying it but the condition is listed as 'Good' and it says nothing about whether the DLC codes have been used or not. Not sure I should get it or not because I wanted it with the DLCs. I've asked the seler but they've not replied and I'm concerned if I don't get it now I'll lose it.

ReputationRep:
    Without the codes (whatever they are) this game isn't worth £8.99 to you. So don't buy it. And wait for another to turn up (it will) that does have the codes. If the one with the codes is worth £15 then surely that is still good value for money right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    Without the codes (whatever they are) this game isn't worth £8.99 to you. So don't buy it. And wait for another to turn up (it will) that does have the codes. If the one with the codes is worth £15 then surely that is still good value for money right?
    I had a quick look around and found that game were selling the exactly same one new for the same price, so I bought that.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.