Tawheed KomradeKorbyn paul514 ChaoticButterfly

(Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    Man of the People

Hot wife :sexface:

Aww I love Jezza. Hope he stays!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Aww I love Jezza. Hope he stays!
    Great, if we get enough supporters I'll tag in some mods and get this thing up and running. We're gonna make Labour great again.

ReputationRep:
    I have a twitter account dedicated to supporting Jeremy Corbyn - can i post it on here ?

The grass-roots movement for Corbyn is very, very strong.

They look to Corbyn in the commons and see barely anyone supporting him, and they ask - you and whose army?

We, respond, mustering every labour member we can in our droves and in the deep-rooted grassroots supports he holds and commands

THIS ARMY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    I have a twitter account dedicated to supporting Jeremy Corbyn - can i post it on here ?

The grass-roots movement for Corbyn is very, very strong.

They look to Corbyn in the commons and see barely anyone supporting him, and they ask - you and whose army?

We, respond, mustering every labour member we can in our droves and in the deep-rooted grassroots supports he holds and commands

THIS ARMY.
    Absolutely, we're all about openness here. I hope you didn't mind me tagging you into this.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, we're all about openness here. I hope you didn't mind me tagging you into this.
    Not at all. I'm behind Corbyn, as is my brother who will be voting for him. I've converted my entire family and am trying to get the I-Soc behind him.

ReputationRep:
    In a week where there's a new PM at PMQs, we've just voted to leave the EU and Turkey, the USA and France are in turmoil, Corbyn asks a question about Orgreave which happened over 30 years ago. Great attempt at convincing people you aren't just an old Commie fighting battles lost decades ago.

Way to go Jezza

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyBloodisBlue)
    We will all know why
    PSA: Do not respond to racist, Islamophobic posters, here to cause trouble - report them and move on

ReputationRep:
    Single-handedly destroying the Labour Party... What a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chief Wiggum)
    Single-handedly destroying the Labour Party... What a guy.
    Chief Wiggum, a fat boy in blue, how fitting.

ReputationRep:
    PSA: Do not respond to racist, Islamophobic posters, here to cause trouble - report them and move on
    No more like Anti Corbyn, do you believe a man who can't string a cabinet together can be Primeminister?, Can you believe a man who wants no nuclear deterents when they have huge public Support for them in some form?, Can you believe a man who wants to put taxes up on companies creating more of a burden meaning there is a greater expense and companies will look at cost cutting exercises and start laying off workers until they are at the bare minimum to operate effectively? Can you believe a man who has connection with a terror group such as the IRA has enough good publicity to become Primeminister?

I bet you the sort of person who loves George Galloway aswell. I am a Labour supporter thats why i want him gone so we stand a chance of winning an election

ReputationRep:
    No more like Anti Corbyn, do you believe a man who can't string a cabinet together can be Primeminister?, Can you believe a man who wants no nuclear deterents when they have huge public Support for them in some form?, Can you believe a man who wants to put taxes up on companies creating more of a burden meaning there is a greater expense and companies will look at cost cutting exercises and start laying off workers until they are at the bare minimum to operate effectively? Can you believe a man who has connection with a terror group such as the IRA has enough good publicity to become Primeminister?

I bet you the sort of person who loves George Galloway aswell. I am a Labour supporter thats why i want him gone so we stand a chance of winning an election
    If you have issues with Corbyn you make your own thread outlining them in a clear and concise manner, what you do not do, is come here and harass Muslim posters.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  29187-1nu9w9j.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  440.9 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    If you have issues with Corbyn you make your own thread outlining them in a clear and concise manner, what you do not do, is come here and harass Muslim posters.
    Well it is well documented Jeremy's love for Islamic followers. You need to realise that over 50% of the UK population is secretly racist. I voted for Ed in 2015 and would of voted Blair in on all 3 occasions if i was old enough I would have voted Brown aswell, and if you go far Enough back John Smith is the greatest Primeminister we never had. All those had one thing in common they will/would have won far more seats than Corbyn

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    There is some hope for us Labour voters it seems....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    The obsession is real. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This last one is mocking anti-Corbyn hysterics :teehee:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.