Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ex added loads of girls on FB after breakup Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so ngl I was very hurt after my ex broke up with me. And I still haven't really got over it, even after 6 weeks. So I do still check his FB page and see who he has added recently. Every time I check he has added several new girls!!

I know he has been on Tinder, so I assume most of them are off Tinder.
    What does this mean ??

He can't be serious about any of them or he wouldn't be adding so many new ones :s

ReputationRep:
    He might be trying to make you jealous or he's moved on with other girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lachachacha)
    Ok so ngl I was very hurt after my ex broke up with me. And I still haven't really got over it, even after 6 weeks. So I do still check his FB page and see who he has added recently. Every time I check he has added several new girls!!

I know he has been on Tinder, so I assume most of them are off Tinder.
    What does this mean ??

He can't be serious about any of them or he wouldn't be adding so many new ones :s
    Honestly, getting over someone takes quite some time, don't expect it to happen in a few days, however going back on his page isn't going to help you. If you want to get over him you're going to have to actively try - delete him, block him, don't go back on his page because all its going to do is upset you more. The best advice I was ever given was to literally get rid of any memory of my ex, it really does help.

Now concerning the girls - it's kinda normal really. A newly single guy is trying to have some 'fun', or have a rebound or whatever else his reasoning is. He's not doing it to get back at you (I doubt it anyway), but the fact that you're not letting go of him by still looking at his page is making what he does hurt you. Save yourself some upset and just block him, try to forget about him, and that's the best thing to do

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't matter what he's doing. The question is, if you're trying to get over him then why are you on his Facebook? Also it hasn't already been 6 weeks, it's only been 6 weeks. Depending on the person and how serious your relationship was, it can take months to properly get over a breakup.

ReputationRep:
    You're broken up. It's anyone's fight now, sorry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.