The Student Room Group

My GF weighs more than me!!!. Her belly is starting to stick out

How do i motivate her to lose weight?. All i ever see her doing is eating burgers with ketchup dripping all over her face. Her belly jiggles like crazy when she walks.Yesterday she ordered a whole chicken in Nandos. Who does that?, my last GF used to order one quarter. I never see her eating anything healthy or drinking water.

Scroll to see replies

Maybe be a bit more considerate and find out why she's suddenly over eating. Be kind and approach her while making sure you don't hurt her feelings. Maybe go out for jogs together or go to the gym together. Make it subtle. Otherwise just let her eat how she wants.
Original post by Anonymous
How do i motivate her to lose weight?. All i ever see her doing is eating burgers with ketchup dripping all over her face. Her belly jiggles like crazy when she walks.Yesterday she ordered a whole chicken in Nandos. Who does that?, my last GF used to order one quarter. I never see her eating anything healthy or drinking water.

The way you wrote it actually made me laugh, lmao.

I dunno man, did that just start suddenly? Did something important happen in her life?
Show her the mirror? OP your post made me laugh:biggrin:
Say nothing, do nothing or its your fault

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Tell her about what's gonaa happen if she continues so like long-term health effects, etc and if she understands properly she would start dieting and stop being unhealthy; :smile:
Man I would ditch her tbh, Dosent sound pleasant. I really sympathise with you right now, you sound like your in a really tough place :/
A worthy read just for the laughs.

However maybe you might want to talk to her first to find out what is going on as there may be other issues affecting her that is causing her to over eat.

Can always say something along the lines that you're concerned about her health and that perhaps she should start controlling her diet a little.
has the faint scent of trollishness.

But if this is serious...unless this is a sudden shift over years you surely knew what she was like when you got with her?

Also how much do you weigh? My GF used to weigh more than me (doesn't now), but then I used to weigh 9st 3-5.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Give her a kettle bell for her birthday and tell the hoe to start heaving or she's getting the heave-ho :mmm:

:toofunny:
Anyway watch 600lb Life with her and when the episode is over just stare at her

Also, what I do with my little siblings is make noises whenever they eat
you mean ex-gf right OP?
if she doesn't respect herself she won't respect you
I could eat a whole chicken at nandos tbh :tongue:
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Maybe be a bit more considerate and find out why she's suddenly over eating. Be kind and approach her while making sure you don't hurt her feelings. Maybe go out for jogs together or go to the gym together. Make it subtle. Otherwise just let her eat how she wants.

Otherwise if that fails he should leave her. If your partner is getting fat out of control and won't listen then you should leave. Talking about things won't work
Reply 15
If she suddenly started eating more and gaining weight then it's best to find out if everything if ok. It might be stress etc that's causing her to eat more, so just honestly say you've noticed her eating habits have changed and are concerned if something had happened.

However if she was like this when you started dating her, then you can't exactly complain because you knew what she was like. Ofc it's still not bad to try and motivate her into a healthier lifestyle which you could do by saying you want to start exercising and would love it if she joined you. Still you can't get mad if it doesn't work, it's generally best not to go into a relationship thinking that it will work if you manage to change the other person.
Original post by Nadile
If she suddenly started eating more and gaining weight then it's best to find out if everything if ok. It might be stress etc that's causing her to eat more, so just honestly say you've noticed her eating habits have changed and are concerned if something had happened.

However if she was like this when you started dating her, then you can't exactly complain because you knew what she was like. Ofc it's still not bad to try and motivate her into a healthier lifestyle which you could do by saying you want to start exercising and would love it if she joined you. Still you can't get mad if it doesn't work, it's generally best not to go into a relationship thinking that it will work if you manage to change the other person.

Nah sometimes when the relationship is so good ppl let themselves go
my arse jiggles if i run up the stairs
Original post by shawtyb
my arse jiggles if i run up the stairs

LMAOOO
it's not a bad thing at all just sudden to read
Original post by 0to100
LMAOOO
it's not a bad thing at all just sudden to read

it jiggles alot actually. depends on the position i guess

Quick Reply

Latest