Know any remedies, how long it'll take to heal if it does...?
^see that there? That's a question. If you don't have the answer obviously don't bother posting, unless you're trying to antagonise me which I obviously will respond to.
Were you cleaning your nostrils out?
Do you mean you've just done some cleaning with bleach, or you've been using bleach to clean for a while and gradually your sense of smell has gone? If the former, probably just until the fumes get out of your nostrils - might be best to get away from the area for a while. If the latter... who knows, sounds like a GP matter tbh.
Does anyone see this is the "advice" column?