The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Your sense of smell went from 100-0 real quick

ha...ha...ha.

Original post by WoodyMKC
What argument??? Just pointing it out to you, same way I'd point out to my mates if they'd been out of sorts.

Are you blind?
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
It's 2AM.. I wouldn't care. Too hot and tired to give a damn. I don't know how you guys have the energy.

You clearly have the energy as you're here derailing.
Original post by hezzlington
Ah cmon don't be like that. Wasn't having a go. I didn't imply you were on drugs. Just suggested there may be a case of solvent abuse going on..just joking around :smile:

Yeah tbh I have no idea what i'm on about. I have no issues with bleach when I use it though. :dontknow:

Maybe you're bipolar but if you think taking the mick being aggressive and then suddenly acting nice and innocent is gonna convince me, you're wrong. Just do me a solid and find something else to do, since you don't know what you're saying, which gives me further ground to report you.
OP look at the non emergency nhs helpline, they will help and quickly, I sniffed some salt for a laugh with my mates drunk and felt all awake and funny even though I was awake for like 20 hours, I googled it and apparently you could die... so I phoned them and luckily I didn't have a table spoon so I didn't die. YES i am ****in stupid for doing it drunk but I didn't think salt would do anything lol, and they're quick so just phone them.
Did it come back yet?
Original post by 0to100
You clearly have the energy as you're here derailing.

I mean putting energy into bickering. Anyways, hope your sense of smell comes back :smile:
I mean putting energy into bickering. Anyways, hope your sense of smell comes back :smile:

Yea I mean 4 pages and one answer from the clearing applications lady
Original post by IronicalMan
OP look at the non emergency nhs helpline, they will help and quickly, I sniffed some salt for a laugh with my mates drunk and felt all awake and funny even though I was awake for like 20 hours, I googled it and apparently you could die... so I phoned them and luckily I didn't have a table spoon so I didn't die. YES i am ****in stupid for doing it drunk but I didn't think salt would do anything lol, and they're quick so just phone them.

cheers lad, nah what it is I probably used too much bleach and not enough water, dunno what I was thinking and I didn't have windows open, I was in a corner, just took it right up the face and all -__- now I'm sat here with a scarf on my face like a bloody gang member and can't taste my ****ing chips lol I could ring em up but I've already become known as a hypochondriac.

salt tho...
apparently it's called sodium hypochlorite poisoning.
and people here wanna take the piss.
Original post by 0to100
Yea I mean 4 pages and one answer from the clearing applications lady

Out of interest wth were you even cleaning?
Original post by 0to100
apparently it's called sodium hypochlorite poisoning.
and people here wanna take the piss.

and...you don't wanna go to the doctors?
and...you don't wanna go to the doctors?

read this then shut the hell up

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/bleach-fumes-burning-my-throat-and-lungs-%E2%80%94-what-do
the part where this is a rather common accident and it subsiding in a few hours should get you to stop being so obsessed with me
Out of interest wth were you even cleaning?

My mum is currently in Vegas in USA so she told me and all my siblings to pick a room each to clean
The one I picked was this nook space in the corridor, and I put bleach in a bucket of water then splashed it around a bit and mopped
There's no windows and that, the door was shut I thought I'd do a quick mop and didn't take 10 sec for me to realise wtf I had done
Reply 73
lmfao :rofl:
Original post by 0to100
My mum is currently in Vegas in USA so she told me and all my siblings to pick a room each to clean
The one I picked was this nook space in the corridor, and I put bleach in a bucket of water then splashed it around a bit and mopped
There's no windows and that, the door was shut I thought I'd do a quick mop and didn't take 10 sec for me to realise wtf I had done

Why would you use bleach to mop the walls and floor? Floor cleaner or just a simple multipurpose cleaner would do, bleach is heavy stuff and should only really be used for hardcore stains.
Original post by eden3

Same
I just can't even sometimes
Why would you use bleach to mop the walls and floor? Floor cleaner or just a simple multipurpose cleaner would do, bleach is heavy stuff and should only really be used for hardcore stains.

why're you still posting? you're just showing yourself to be real desperate to get the last word :rofl:. you don't know what I was cleaning, anyway! it required "heavy stuff."
Original post by 0to100
why're you still posting? you're just showing yourself to be real desperate to get the last word :rofl:. you don't know what I was cleaning, anyway! it required "heavy stuff."

Well you said it was just a quick mop :dontknow:
Original post by eden3

yea totally funny. I'm not used to cleaning my mum normally does that.
I'm almost as hopeless as this lad

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/05/dad-tries-to-teach-his-son-how-to-turn-the-vacuum-cleaner-on-5796933/

but at least my floor is cleaned. I call this a successful ass day.

Latest

Trending

Trending