Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever kept or thought about starting up a diary / Journal where you jotted down your most personal private thoughts. Also have you ever thought of keeping a decoy diary / Journal in case of anyone came snooping

I used to have a diary when I was younger; I kept writing in it till 14 or something like that. Then I hide it, and burnt it after a few months lol
    Idk why I did that I just wanted to get rid of it I guess

(Original post by sharkbate633)
    Have you ever kept or thought about starting up a diary / Journal where you jotted down your most personal private thoughts. Also have you ever thought of keeping a decoy diary / Journal in case of anyone came snooping
    I had a few diaries over the years when I was younger. I found them while tidying my room and was disgusted by what a vile little child I was!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.