Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    TV is great, isn't it.

Yes

It is.

This forum though, it's got seven, SEVEN what should I watch/what's best attention threads on the first page alone. How many hundreds of threads do we need with people telling other people again and again to watch the same shows. Across just two pages there's six, SIX Game of Thrones threads.

It's turns the forum to junk, and threads about other interesting or obscure shows (e.g. Stranger things, Rugrats, Making a Murderer) get pushed off page one by this trash

C'mon mods

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    TV is great, isn't it.
    No, it's crap. We have programmes such as The Jeremy Kyle Show which are faker than me wearing a dress, shows that are full of nonsense (such as Loose Women), and shows where an hour's programme only has about 10 minutes worth of content - such as the Gadget Show where they have like five breaks each lasting 5 minutes and a fake-ass competition that also takes 5 minutes for them to advertise.

Then... I turn on the News and see some black yout's head has been licked off, man like ISIS moving shifty, and every other week a footballer or rugby player has been found guilty of rape.

So nah, my gee, TV ain't that great.

(Original post by Mister Dead)
    Rugrats
    I love Rugrats. Ugly looking little gorms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    No, it's crap. We have programmes such as The Jeremy Kyle Show which are faker than me wearing a dress, shows that are full of nonsense (such as Loose Women), and shows where an hour's programme only has about 10 minutes worth of content - such as the Gadget Show where they have like five breaks each lasting 5 minutes and a fake-ass competition that also takes 5 minutes for them to advertise
    I haven't seen these, or seen an advert in about 10 years.

people actually still do that

you do that?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    There's no rule against duplicate threads, so while I wish people would look through at least the first page or two to see whether a thread they want to post already exists, there's not much we can do to stop it. You can always keep bumping the more obscure threads, so long as it's not excessive. :yes:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.