Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How do Mango sizes compare to other shops guys? I'm concerned about tops - I've seend a bunch I want to order online. I'm a 10 at places like New Look/Miss Selfridge - should I be buy mediums from Mango? (I can't get to a store and am buying online).

if im looking at the right sight you want this it will convert to normal sizes and tell you how to measure etc.

ReputationRep:
    Get medium. I'm size 6/8 on my top half and I get small or extra small tops from mango.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks people

ReputationRep:
    Ooohhh I'd say get a medium; some of the stuff I've had from mango has shrunk in the wash quite a bit!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I hand wash everything bar jeans - so stuff doesn't shrink - does that medium would be baggy? I mean medium seems right to me, but I wnat to be sure, because I'll only get the stuff when I get back to the UK in a few months - after the returns period has lapsed.

What's the quality of their tops like?

if they are too baggy you could just shrink them?

also if it wont be delivered to you for a while yet why not wait. then you can return them if needs be?

ReputationRep:
    they're sale items really cheap atm

well why not go for what you think and if they dont fit chuck them on ebay or something. sell them for more than the sale price? :p:

ReputationRep:
    oooooo, you're clever! Yesh, I shall do that

:proud:

ReputationRep:
    Mango makes me feel fat :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    why???

ReputationRep:
    Because I can never fit their stuff. Ever. Same with Zara.

ReputationRep:
    Even tops Segat? I never buy bottoms online or tops but hope I'll fit into the jackets and tops

ANYWAY, what's Mango Outlet like, guys? Seems too good to be true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Even tops Segat? I never buy bottoms online or tops but hope I'll fit into the jackets and tops

ANYWAY, what's Mango Outlet like, guys? Seems too good to be true
    TBH I just don't go anymore. it's too depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    Because I can never fit their stuff. Ever. Same with Zara.
    :ditto: I think it's because their clothes are made for tall skinny italian women and I'm an average height, average size british woman. But nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    I love mango outlet, I really do. There used to be a fantastic one in Milton Keynes, but it keeps shutting, then reopening, then shutting etc. V. Frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simulatio)
    I love mango outlet, I really do. There used to be a fantastic one in Milton Keynes, but it keeps shutting, then reopening, then shutting etc. V. Frustrating.
    It's not been shut that I've seen since it's been open, they had broken doors for about a year but it was still open. I've lived in MK for 20yrs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The One and Only Lady Jennington)
    It's not been shut that I've seen since it's been open, they had broken doors for about a year but it was still open. I've lived in MK for 20yrs.
    Mangos always open, but is the outlet open? The upstairs section?
    I go their pretty regularly, as in at least once every six weeks, and there is a sign on the stairs saying "outlet is shut... etc"?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.