Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys,

    Basically my situation is that I went out last week (friday 15th july) and while I was out I lost my provisional license.

    I have contacted the club and they told me they don't have anything under my name. So obviously I started panicking because it's summer and I've lost my ID and my passport expired in June 2016...

    I am just unsure on how to go about this.


    Do I have to renew my passport first??
    Or am I able to just upload a new picture?- they can't get my old license picture can they?
    I'm a bit lost..

    Also, can you get into clubs with an expired passport? The edge hasn't been cut off and it's just recently expired- the picture is of me when I was like 12/13 but I havnet changed much so you can tell it's me

    ahhh help and advice ASAP would be great thanks (-:

    you don't have to renew the passport since you can use other documents for your identity. You will need to upload or send them a picture if you don't use your passport. Even if they tell you they can use your passport one or have one in the system, I would still take a new one.

    As for using the passport to get in, they are not supposed to allow you in with expired ID but most people don't bother to check so odds are you'll be let in. Just be prepared if they do notice that it's expired
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.