Turn on thread page Beta

Do you own shirts displaying music artists on them? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do you own shirts displaying music artists on them?
    No
    24.00%
    Yes, one or two
    32.00%
    Yes, a fair few
    12.00%
    Yes, several
    16.00%
    Yes, it's literally all I wear
    8.00%
    No, but would like them
    8.00%

ReputationRep:
    I'm just curious how many people have this.

I have two shirts, with very different artists on them: Pink Floyd, and deadmau5.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I have a Nirvana shirt

ReputationRep:
    i have 4 different muse shirts

ReputationRep:
    People in this generation who wear band tee's I've seen be mocked for tryna look punk, like those kids on YT who say, "I'm 12 and listen to the Smiths, like if you do too" :rofl:

That being said I had an Eminem shirt when I was like 12...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    People in this generation who wear band tee's I've seen be mocked for tryna look punk, like those kids on YT who say, "I'm 12 and listen to the Smiths, like if you do too" :rofl:

That being said I had an Eminem shirt when I was like 12...
    Believe me, I am not one of those idiots. I just like some old music, and I don't brag about that.
    But still, some guys might say, "OMG OMG I LOIKE DEM TOO!" :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuclear Ghost)
    I'm just curious how many people have this.

I have two shirts, with very different artists on them: Pink Floyd, and deadmau5.

What about you?
    I have: Led Zeppelin, Goo Goo Dolls and My Chemical Romance

ReputationRep:
    I have one Panic! At the Disco t shirt with Brendon Urie on it :love:

ReputationRep:
    i've got the smiths, joy division (and yes i do actually listen to them), marina and the diamonds, the strokes and the last shadow puppets tees

ReputationRep:
    If they're them black t shirts with the band name on then no. They look **** imo.

Though if anyone can tell me where I can buy this t shirt I will be very grateful.

ReputationRep:
    I have one with Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures album cover and then one with Ian Curtis on it and I have a t shirt with the print of Meat Is Murder by The Smiths on it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only have one. It's a Bruce Springsteen Wrecking Ball Tour shirt with the album cover on the front and the 2013 European dates listed on the back. I bought it at one of the shows I went to that summer.

It comes out the wardrobe now and again, I wore it at 2 of his concerts on The River Tour this year but I'm not wearing it as often day to day.

ReputationRep:
    I have Jimi Hendrix and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also have two or three shirts with guitars on.

ReputationRep:
    I have an old Gorillaz t-shirt and hoodie, a couple of Belle & Sebastian shirts, and an Iggy Pop tee which I mostly just wear to bed.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear t-shirts, so no. If I did, it'd be this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    If they're them black t shirts with the band name on then no. They look **** imo.

Though if anyone can tell me where I can buy this t shirt I will be very grateful.

Is that Skepta?

Edit: Ah, didn't read the URL; at any rate, Google deduces the queried portion of the image to be a greyscale rendering of Boy In Da Corner by Dizzee Rascal, so providing you've access to basic image-editing software you could probably derive an acceptable facsimile from this.

ReputationRep:
    I have a brown autechre t shirt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I have a Nirvana shirt
    I used to have one too.

It was dark grey with "In Bloom" on the front in a nice black font.

Damn it was wicked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Is that Skepta?

Edit: Ah, didn't read the URL; at any rate, Google deduces the queried portion of the image to be a greyscale rendering of Boy In Da Corner by Dizzee Rascal, so providing you've access to basic image-editing software you could probably derive an acceptable facsimile from this.
    Tinie Tempah.

lol mate I know it's the artwork from BIDC. Cheers for your help though.

ReputationRep:
    I have one, a DMZ's 6th Birthday T shirt.

ReputationRep:
    I have likee 15 maybe 20 band shirts, some of which are too small for me now.

Mostly death metal bands that i have picked up at gigs

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.