Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi, i applied for accommodation at the halls on site at worcester uni. I had an option for 3 types and all were either en-suite extra or en-suite. I had applied before the deadline however i forgot to mention my condition in my application. I just received my offer and it was at the standard plus hall which doesn't include its own bathroom. What is the likelihood of changing rooms at the beginning of the course as i am not comfortable with sharing bathroom with all due respect of course. it is just a personal preference as well as the fact that cleanliness is an issue for my skin condition as it does get seriously aggravated.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't be a problem. Give the Uni a ring, explain your predicament to them and they should be able to transfer you to a room with an en-suite bathroom in no time! Afterall, last year there were people who didn't require their own private facilities that got put into them anyway, so I think you'll be okay!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.