Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi i have failed 1 module at my final year of university and the other 3 modules were quiet bad and i was told i had to redo the module i failed next year.

    Is it possible to redo the third year again to get higher marks at another university

    Switching uni courses at third year is next to impossible, switching at second year is usually possible give or take. You may be able to contact another uni and ask them about switching to second year (ofcourse you'll have to prove your capability especially if you failed a module)

    my assumption is no, you won't be able to do that.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.