Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I had been seeing this guy for 3 months and we got on so well and it was so good, he would often say how much he really liked me and hadn't liked someone like he liked me in a while. Last time i saw him was over a month ago and he was acting like we were going out. About a week after he just suddenly went ghost on me. He then messaged me about a month later saying hey sorry for being a **** and stuff and i asked him why he went ghost and he said he didn't know so i asked why is he popping up now and he just ignored it. About a week later I got VERY drunk and someone sent a few messages to him off my phone which didn't make sense apparently. He texted me popping up and i was still a bit drunk (apparently he was too) and we had a good convo with him replying fast and he said he misses me loads and wants to take me out to make up for his behaviour. I agreed and said i was busy this week and he said we'll go the week after. We exchanged a few messages after but then he ignored my message in the middle of a convo. It's been a day now and i'm so confused, why would he say all that then ignore me?

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? He's obviously a waste of time. Move on and find someone who will treat you better.

ReputationRep:
    He's very sporadic in the way that he communicates with you. And it's unfair that he didn't give you an explanation for being so distant for a while- it sounds as though he may be concealing something.
    For those reasons I, personally, would think twice about being involved with this person.

ReputationRep:
    It's just so confusing I really like this guy and we got on soso well so I don't want to just give it up but i don't know how I can get him to tell the truth or why he keeps ignoring??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.