Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am looking to apply for a job at tesco and I was just wondering if tying your hair up is a requirement?

ReputationRep:
    Why should that matter?

ReputationRep:
    Not unless it's like Rapunzel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxCHLOEx)
    I am looking to apply for a job at tesco and I was just wondering if tying your hair up is a requirement?
    Only if you are working in the bakery.

ReputationRep:
    fefssdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    fefssdf
    The answer is no you don't unless you're working in the bakery !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxCHLOEx)
    Hello I work at Tesco on the checkouts . You don't need to tie your hair up, unless you're working in the bakery. The only requirement for hair is that it is presentable eg. Don't turn up looking like you haven't brushed it lol

ReputationRep:
    no unless your working with food. *bakery/counters/staff kitchen for the bigger stores.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.