Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE Journey

Hello, I'm theBranicAc and come September I will be in Year 11 which means GCSE exams! This thread will be a motivator for me and for you so that we can achieve the best GCSE grades we are capable of.

For GCSE I am taking these subjects
    Maths (Exdecel H)
    English Literature (AQA)
    English Language(AQA)
    Biology (AQA)
    Chemistry (AQA)
    Physics (AQA)
    Computer Science(Wjec)
    Design and Technology (AQA)
    Religious Studies (OCR)
    I will be sitting my mock examinations during the autumn term so I will definitely post my results here.

My goal is to acheive 9A*s in my Gcse!

Hopefully I will keep this blog/thread updated at least once a week (once every two weeks if I'm really busy). I really hope that this blog motivates us all to achieve and meet our goals academically.

My predicted grades for GCSE are
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maths- 8/A*
    English Lang-6/B
    English Lit-6/B
    Biology- A*
    Chemistry- B
    Physics- A*
    Computer Science- A*
    Design and Technology- A*
    Religious Studies-A

(These grades are based off statistics from my past grades as well as predictions made by an educational charity)

ReputationRep:
    Probably a better fit for the Grow your grades forum..?

iEthan
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Probably a better fit for the Grow your grades forum..?

iEthan
    Hello!

I don't look after this section. It's best to report a post under Posting help -> Thread move to get this fixed.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am in the same position as you! I also start year 11 next year and my GCSEs. I am taking physics, geography, history, ICT, chemistry, and german. I am also taking further maths.

Good luck with your GCSEs. You seem very confident so I'm sure you'll do well.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This seems like a partial plagiarism of my GCSE Journey thread! Please feel free to private message me about this.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,glad to see someone so motivated!I am also an academic pupil who is aiming for top grades,I wish you luck on your journey Any subjects your insecure about?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Username2016)
    Hey,glad to see someone so motivated!I am also an academic pupil who is aiming for top grades,I wish you luck on your journey Any subjects your insecure about?
    Check out my thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post61659393 - Will be moving to a new thread soon for Y11.
    Also follow the Current Year 10 thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3508493 - The new Y11 thread is due soon and I will try my best to tag everybody.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.