Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i phoned a couple more place earlier enquiring about job vacancies and was told to drop a cv in along with details of my availability. i thought i could put put details about my availability in a cover letter. i'm prepared to work as many hours as possible until the end of september (when i'll hopefully be going to uni), as i'm completely free till then (just finished A2s). however, how would i express this in a cover letter?

should i just say i'm willing to work as many hours as possible till september? or should i not mention the fact that i'll onl be available till then?

thanks
    xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    dont mention it and tell them your plans have changed near the time. best way.

ReputationRep:
    Just say you are fully flexible...

then (if you get the job) hand your notice in nearer the time.

ReputationRep:
    Some companys get really irked when you tell them something after they have given you the job that you probably should have explained in the interview. You could just say in your cover letter you are flexible but when you get an interview mention that you do have plans for September which means you would need to lessen your work hours, espeically if you plan on keeping the job after Summer.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.