Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been awarded The Double Grade Distinction* Distinction* in my BTEC Level 3. I have been asked by the university to achieve D D D*. I am unsure if i have met those requirements through that i was given. What is the double Distinction star ?...and i have i got my results ?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? I'm confused about what you're saying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It says above ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylan121)
    I have been awarded The Double Grade Distinction* Distinction* in my BTEC Level 3. I have been asked by the university to achieve D D D*. I am unsure if i have met those requirements through that i was given. What is the double Distinction star ?...and i have i got my results ?
    So they've asked you to get DDD* and you've achieved D*D*D* so you've exceeded the offer, no? They should get your results automatically.

ReputationRep:
    I thought so, but what is the double distinction ?

ReputationRep:
    Oh did you do the diploma not extended version of the BTEC? So you got 2 equivalent A-Levels not 3?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would that be equivalent to DDD*? I thought i did the Extended but not sure as it does not say on the certificate just 12 Ds?b level 3 Diploma ?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, if you got D*D* that's 280 UCAS points while D*DD is 380 UCAS points

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.